Friday, July 28, 2017

Dear sisters and brothers
Greeting

I pray you and your family are well.
It is Friday morning at 6:55.


My Taize community journey began with Silent prayer for peace Sunday evening and evening Prayer on Sunday, July 30th.


Coming to Taize is an opportunity to seek communion with God through community prayer and song, personal reflection and sharing.


We eat simple meals. I help cleaning the table, washing dishes every day after breakfast.
Pilgrims at Taize are asked to pursue and experience Simplicity, Joy, and Mercy.


Let me share daily schedule at Taize:


  • Morning Prayer with Communion
  • Bible reflection (Lecture by Brother Matthew)
  • Midday Prayer followed by Lunch
  • Song Practice
  • Small group bible discussion
  • Tea ( Cold)
  • Meetings and practical work
  • Evening meal
  • Evening Prayer


Sisters and brothers in Christ

I remember each one of you and your family in my morning prayers here at Taize.
Please remember me in your loving prayer.
Let me finish the greeting with Psalm 103 and Gospel Matthew 20

The Lord our God is compassion and love,
Rich in patience, abounding in concern,
the Lord does not treat us according to our sins,
nor repay us as our ways would deserve. ( Psalm for evening Prayer last night)

Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant and whoever wants to be First must be your slave. (Gospel for Bible Introduction and small group discussion)

Praying for the Blessed Morning and Week
Peace
Pastor Oh



No comments:

Post a Comment